21. US President Chester A Arthur
22 & 24. US President Grover Cleveland
President Cleveland’s middle name was Grover — his first name was Stephen.
23. US President Benjamin Harrison
Benjamin Harrison’s grandfather was the ninth president, William Henry Harrison.
25. US President William McKinley
26. US Presidents coloring pages: Theodore Roosevelt
Ever heard of a Teddy bear? They were called that because of this President’s nickname.
27. US President William Taft
28. US Presidents coloring pages: Woodrow Wilson
President Wilson’s middle name was Woodrow — his first name was Thomas.
29. US President Warren Harding
Warren Harding had been a newspaper publisher before he became President. He owned and operated The Marion Star in Marion, Ohio.
30. US Presidents coloring pages: Calvin Coolidge
President Coolidge’s middle name was Calvin — his first name at birth was John.