Flag of the UK

Filed under: Flags
Tags: , , , , ,

The red, white and blue flag of Great Britain — aka the United Kingdom or UK — is known as the Union Jack. (Click the flag below to see a larger version that can be printed or saved.)


P.S. Take a quick peek at these books from our mom-owned company!

Share this